OUR OPULENCE INTRODUCTION
Whether in a strong housing market, or a soft one, Opulence Real Estate Staging is a key player in selling your property quickly and for top-dollar.
Opulence Real Estate Staging is, in essence, your “personal marketing tool.” Our focus is to implement strategic “decorating” techniques to enhance the ambiance of your property. The result is a successful “showing” that peeks the interest of a broader buyers market; which in turn increases the foot traffic as well as the value.
According to the Real Estate Staging Association, professionally staged listings spend an average of 73 percent less time on the market.
Following are a few of the strategies Opulence will initiate as your personal Home Stagers…
– Coordinate and produce “Show Home” quality visuals so your property represents well in both print and onsite. These visuals heighten the prospective buyers “emotional connection,” naturally resulting in increased buyer traffic;
– Redecorate using your furnishing and carefully chosen decor items and accessories. This protocol is the true foundation behind professional staging, and the reason why this process is convenient and inexpensive;
– Amplify spaciousness to give the buyer more “visual room” so they can effortlessly imagine how your home will accommodate their furnishings, decor and lifestyle. De-cluttering and de-personalizing are key elements to a successful stage;
– Create the “Buyer Ready” atmosphere. A well-staged property is strategically “de-personalized” without looking completely evacuated. Staging carefully selected personal effects that further tap into the buyers “emotional connection” are just one of Opulence Home Stagings’ specialized techniques;
– Incorporate life into each “living” space. Concentrating on lighting, window treatments and greenery is the focus here, and notable detail required to enhance the appeal within every room;
– Coordinate the “final touches” so your home looks well-maintained, and “move-in” ready. Statistics show that less concessions are requested from the buyer if the property appears clean and functional;
– Address and re-stage the exterior so the “story” about your property flows throughout. Your homes first impression starts at the curb!
To book your initial in-home consultation, please contact us at 403 608-3710. We are available from 1pm to 7pm Tuesday through Saturday for your convenience.
Proud to be a member of: